winx

Объявление

Модераторы - Муза Администраторы-Гл.Блум, Админы - Стелла, Флора.
Реклама-каждый сам рекламит свои форумы Гостям: ДОРОГИЕ ГОСТИ! РЕГИСТРИРУЙТЕСЬ, ЗАПОЛНЯЙТЕ АНКЕТЫ И ИГРАЙТЕ!
Погода:+30 Часики

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » winx » Принятые Анкеты » АнКа ГеЛиИ

АнКа ГеЛиИ

Сообщений 1 страница 25 из 25

1. Гелия
2. красный фонтан
3. 19
4. синие волосы голубые глаза
5. добрый смелый романтик на всё готов ради флоры
6. ???
7. Хелиа - храбр, как и все парни в Фонтероссе. Он был переведён в Фонтероссу в этом году. Саладин - директор Фонтероссы - его родной дедушка. Так что со своими нынешнеми друзьями знаком сравнительно недавно. В прошлом он был лучшим учеником, но потом он захотел полностью посвятить себя поэзии. Его главное оружие - перчатка с лазерной верёвкой (верёвка выскакивает из перчатки, когда нужно, например, монстрика успокоить, стоит только уку вытянуть), очень удобная вещь, которая время от времи служит хорошую службу, а так же Хелиа очень проворный. Говорят, что он экцентричный идеалист, пацифист, чувствительный и мечтатель. Но он так же непоколебимый и в неё есть частичка одиночки. Он любит природу и в своё свободное время он рисует или пишет поэмы, для чего использует обычную бумагу, а не технологии, как это делают в Фонтероссе. Он настоящий романтик. За все эти качества он понравился романтичной Флоре. Парень не скрывает, что девушка тоже тронула его сердце, и пытается это как-то показать, рисуя её и т.п. Правда он думает, что об этом никто не догадается. Хотя это и так все видят, ведь если кто-то из его друзей упоминает её имя, то он просто краснеет. Хелиа учится на 3-ем курсе. Он родился 2 сентября, под знаком единорога, ему 18 лет.
8. перчатка
9. неизвестно
10. просто написал в поисковике форумы винкс
11. 9345960
12. нет
13. буду посищать форум
14. ПИКСИ флоры Чатта

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

Excellent site. A lot of useful information here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks to your sweat!

Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are fastidious in support of new viewers.

Fantastic post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Cheers!

Wow! After all I got a web site from where I be able to truly take valuable data concerning my study and knowledge.

It's remarkable in support of me to have a web page, which is beneficial in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you post…

I'm really impressed together with your writing talents and also with the structure for your weblog. Is that this a paid theme or did you modify it your self? Anyway stay up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a great weblog like this one nowadays..

Pretty component of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to claim that I acquire actually loved account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing on your feeds and even I success you get entry to constantly rapidly.

These are really impressive ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some pleasant things here. Any way keep up wrinting.

I know this web page gives quality dependent content and other data, is there any other website which gives such stuff in quality?

This article offers clear idea designed for the new people of blogging, that truly how to do blogging and site-building.

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Highly descriptive article, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

Can I simply just say what a comfort to discover somebody who really understands what they're discussing over the internet. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people ought to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you are not more popular because you certainly have the gift.

Hello There. I found your weblog using msn. This is an extremely neatly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly comeback.

Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

Incredible points. Sound arguments. Keep up the amazing work.

It's an awesome paragraph in favor of all the internet viewers; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered your site by chance, and I'm shocked why this accident did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

Hi I am so excited I found your web site, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb work.

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.

Why are you determined to help your clients achieve the body of their dreams and

RHzs43hgndIpuiSy

Вы здесь » winx » Принятые Анкеты » АнКа ГеЛиИ

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно